Saying goodbye to another Garber girl

If we are to gauge the success of a wedding by how terrible you feel the day after, I would say my sister's wedding was a GREAT time. The ceremony was very nice, held in an old theater, with beautiful vows written by the bride and groom. The reception was a blast. The decorations (thank you again Pinterest) were all done by my mother and sister. Crafty ladies. The food was good. The music was rocking (DJ Kurt Russell did a great job) and the bar was open. I have to say that the toasts given by the maid of honor (my other sister Chrissie) and the matron of honor (me) were inspired. Jose and I had a wonderful time and enjoyed having the chance to see people on our short trip home. A wedding is a great way to be able to chat and reconnect with your loved ones, though I am sorry it was only for a few minutes with some people. I am very happy for my sister and new brother-in-law. Their vows were beautiful. They make a great couple, though it is going to take me a while to get used to there being one less Garber Girl.



 I had such a good time in fact that my body decided I needed to pay the price the next day. I just can't hang like I used to I guess. I felt like death the next day which must mean that the wedding was a huge success. Congratulations again Andie and Eric! (Bring on the babies!)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La mesa camilla

Simple Spanish recipe: Chipirones a la plancha

Spanish names