Santa. I KNOW HIM!!

This Christmas was spent with Jose's family in the little pueblo where they all live (both sides). Before heading out to see them, Jose and I exchanged gifts. My Dad would be angry that we didn't wait until Christmas morning but at least we waited until Christmas Eve. We were on a budget this year and I think we did well. We opened half for Christmas and will do the other part for the Reyes Magos on January 6th. Anyway, we were with his mom's side on Christmas Eve. The last few days I had not been feeling 100% with a cough and a stuffy nose so we decided to call it an early night after having dinner and getting a visit from Santa. He might look familiar.


Yes that is Jose. He dressed up to bring the gifts and spoke only in English. It was hilarious.

Christmas day was spent with Jose's dad's family. I woke up feeling awful. I usually have a pretty good immune system and rarely get sick but on Christmas I felt terrible so I crawled back into bed and spent the day there. I missed all the good food and being able to spend time with Jose's family. Bummer.

Today I am somewhat better but can't believe that I am sick during my vacation. I swear it is something I caught from my girls at school. Hopefully it will go away soon. Until then I am laying low and being taken care of by my husband. If he gets sick too I don't know what we will do. I don't think Cooper is up to the challenge of taking care of two whiney owners. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La mesa camilla

Simple Spanish recipe: Chipirones a la plancha

Spanish names