Facebook´s year in review

I logged into my Facebook today and saw my year in review. What a great reminder of what a wonderful and blessed year I have had in 2012! Surprisingly (or maybe creepily not so) Facebook did a good job of summing up my year. 

Here are some of the highlights:

From March 13th, this gem of a picture of my brand new niece Ducky


From May 12th, our Spanish wedding album. Entry here


From June 12th, a status update: Become a legal resident: Check. Get a job: Check.

From July 22nd, our honeymoon cruise album and trip to Disney


From September 23rd, this shot of José dressed as Zorro for Halloween


From October 5th, this picture of our rescue doggie, Cooper. (His story here).


A map showing me located in Michigan at the end of October and beginning of November. Read about why we went here.

From November 30th, another picture of my niece, getting big!


And finally from December 2nd, our weekend get-away (read about it here) to the mountains photo album.


Apart from these there are 3 other pictures of my niece but I won´t bore you with more of her adorable face. I apparently gained 34 new friends as well in 2012. What a great year! Thanks Facebook for helping remind me of that. If you haven´t checked out your year in review, go to your profile page and look for the box next to where you would update your status. On my profile it is on the right side, under my profile information. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La mesa camilla

Simple Spanish recipe: Chipirones a la plancha

Spanish names