31 Days of Frugal Travel Tips: Day 6



6. Staycation: Explore what your area has to offer. Do some research. You might just be surprised what you can see and do close to home. Having a husband and in-laws coming to visit from another country forced me to look at my town and state as a tourist would. What would I want to see if I were visiting? Where would I want to visit? I had to get creative but it worked and I ended up learning a lot of things I didn´t already know. By staying close to home you save money on travel expenses of course but you might also be able to stay in your own home as well if there are things worth visiting close. Otherwise you might look for a budget hotel or motel in another area not too far from where you live. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La mesa camilla

Simple Spanish recipe: Chipirones a la plancha

Spanish names