Cuddly Cooper


My dog is needy. Like if I am sitting down in my apartment he needs to be on my lap needy. Like if I am standing doing something around the apartment he tries to jump into my arms to be carried around needy. Lately though I find that if I am distracted with something when I am home in the mornings before work, when I realize it, he has disappeared. This is not like him but now I am on to his game. When I am not paying attention he jumps into the bed where he knows he shouldn't be. I will find him cuddled under the blankets. I have started to take photos as evidence.





As you can see from this last picture, he sometimes has the decency to try to look surprised that he has been caught even though he knows he isn't supposed to be there. Cooper usually sleeps in his crate with his blankie that he is loves. He is really comfortable and often will go in by himself at night without any prodding on our part. Would he prefer to sleep in the bed? Certainly as is evidenced by the photos above but it is better for everyone involved if he sleeps on his own (meaning that it is impossible to get a good nights' sleep with a pet in the bed). The point is, this dog has a great life. In fact, I am jealous sometimes. Seriously, sleeping, eating, going outside, laying on top of people, all the toys and bones you could want, a blanket that is people-sized. Moral of this story: It's good to be a dog in my family.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La mesa camilla

Simple Spanish recipe: Chipirones a la plancha

Spanish names