Random apartment improvements

It´s been about a week since my last post and though not a lot has been going on around here, I figured I would write a quick summary of the more "interesting" things that have occurred.

To begin on a high note, we got our first set of curtains put up (and all the rods as well). My mother-in-law is currently sewing the rest of what we will be hanging so hopefully within the next few weeks we should be finished. That leaves only a few more lamps and we will be pretty much done! This has been a very long process and I am happy that people can´t see in to our living room anymore. P.s. I hate the way my wall color was photographed here, in real life it is a lot more gray.

Bad lighting, whoops


We also had our shower stall doors installed in our guest bathroom. It´s all set up now for people who are wishing to visit : )

Needs a lamp

 Plus we closed off our small inside balcony where we have our washing machine (which is also relatively new) with opaque windows. This area is sort of our catch all spot for stuff that won´t really fit anywhere else and I am glad that our neighbors can´t see in anymore.

Lots of crap

Last but not least, I did a big purge of clothes that I have no use for any more. Now my other clothes that I actually wear have some room to breathe. Opening my closet is much easier now.

Some of the goods

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La mesa camilla

Simple Spanish recipe: Chipirones a la plancha

Spanish names