31 Days of Frugal Travel Tips: Day 22


22. Join frequent flyer programs: Even if you aren´t racking up a ton of miles, often times you will receive notifications about sales and good deals throughout the year. If I am not interested in flying I will automatically delete these e-mails so they don´t clog up my inbox. Sometimes there are ways to earn miles without actually flying (like certain purchases, car rentals, hotel stays etc). This is a good way to stay informed and if you do travel a lot you can get upgrades and even free flights. It is as easy as registering on the companies website. My husband and I have a frequent flyer number for each major carrier, that way we are getting miles no matter how we fly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La mesa camilla

Simple Spanish recipe: Chipirones a la plancha

Spanish names