Spring in the south of Spain


I have mentioned it earlier but spring is definitely here in the south of Spain. We are still getting rained on a lot but this morning on our walk we were able to see everything flowering. I am thankful to not have allergies because this time of year must be a nightmare.


Plants we didn't even know would flower have. Most of these are plants I can't recognize but they sure are pretty.


This week Jose and I have off of work for Holy Week. We plan on relaxing, seeing some of the salidas (I will take pictures and explain in another post) and then heading to Portugal later on this week.


This is the plant that really looks like it could make you sneeze. Hi Cooper.


I am sure the people back home are jealous since I think it is still snowing there. Ha! Happy spring : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La mesa camilla

Simple Spanish recipe: Chipirones a la plancha

Spanish names