Cooper's Christmas dream come true

When we adopted Cooper he came with two things: a blankie (which I wrote about here) and a squeaky Donald Duck toy. The blanket has held up pretty well but Donald is another story. He no longer makes noise (which is somewhat of a blessing), is super disgusting and has lost his tail and one webbed foot. I had no idea where Cooper's foster mom got Donald until a few weeks ago when I saw the exact same one in a store. I knew I had to get it for him for Christmas to replace his yucky, old one (since he is our furry baby). Ta da. Here it is:



We gave him it today and he freaked out. He has been squeaking it for the past hour or so, running around like a madman. Cute. Here he is taking a break with his Christmas present. Enjoy the day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La mesa camilla

Simple Spanish recipe: Chipirones a la plancha

Spanish names