Oldies but goodies, updated blog posts

As promised, here are some links to some old blog posts that I have recently updated with mostly photos of our adventures. When I first started this blog I didn't include a lot of visuals so though the stories pretty much remain the same, I wanted to add our pictures in the mix as well. I hope you enjoy.

Our visit to Lisbon, Portugal with friends

Honeymoon cruise with stops in Athens and Olympia

Then on to Venice and the Greek Isles

Heading to Rome and Florence

In case you missed it yesterday, our time in Vienna

Spending Christmas in North America (The U.S. and Canada)

Our time in the north of Spain (San Sebastian, Pamplona and Bilbao)

My sister's visit to Seville and Cordoba

Besides these I am going to make an effort to post on some other places that I have visited but that for some inexplicable reason never wrote about. There seem to be several and I am not sure why. It is fun to look at old pictures and see what I can remember about these visits. It is also going to make me do a better job at writing closer to said events in the future. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La mesa camilla

Simple Spanish recipe: Chipirones a la plancha

Spanish names