Fourth of July in the south of Spain

U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!

Happy belated Fourth of July to all my fellow Americans both at home and abroad. Jose and I actually headed to the beach in Portugal to escape the heat in Sevilla for the last few days. But not before proudly hanging up the flag that my dad made sure was in my suitcase before I moved last spring. 

Top floor balcony




What about Cooper?

Also, some people have been asking about what will happen with Cooper this summer when we are back in Michigan and though we looked in to bringing him on our flights with us, we have too many connections for me to be comfortable with this kind of situation. Instead we found him a great woman who runs a private doggie watching business. I am sure he will miss us and I am positive we will miss him so without further ado, here are some pictures for me to refer back to over the summer. (These are also for you, Andie):

Big ears

Enjoying some t.v.


Does not want to share his slice of turkey

Creeper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La mesa camilla

Simple Spanish recipe: Chipirones a la plancha

Spanish names