First wedding with the babies (Juan Pablo and Lourdes)

This is going to be a quick post just for posterity. Two weekends ago we went to our first wedding as parents with the twins. Our friends Juan Pablo and Lourdes got married in Jose's hometown. Their ceremony was in the same church where Jose and I did our vow renewal and then they had a reception at a hall where we had never been.






The girls were dressed as "damitos" for the ceremony along with our other friends' kids. I think they looked adorable in their specially made dresses (although as my mother-in-law pointed out the quality of the clothes wasn't that great). Jose and I actually left Vera and Laura with my in-laws after the ceremony in order to be able to enjoy some adult time. And we completely did. We took advantage of a kid-free afternoon.




I decided that I wanted to have a big hat for this wedding and got one made by a local lady who does great work. If anyone is in Dos Hermanas I would totally recommend Conchi at Complementos Santa Cruz.



We had a lot of fun and I am glad that it was a day wedding because we ended up finishing in the early evening. We collected the girls and headed home to get some rest. Congratulations again to Juan Pablo and Lourdes!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La mesa camilla

Simple Spanish recipe: Chipirones a la plancha

Spanish names