It´s been a while...

It has been a while since I last posted an apartment update. Let´s be honest, most of our big projects are now done and the last couple of things we have added haven´t been too exciting. Mostly curtains but since I have documented the process thus far, I am going to continue today.

As a lot of you know due to my stress over this project, my mother-in-law was kind enough to sew most of our curtains for us. She does an awesome job. Please excuse the photo quality. We get lots of light in our apartment and I think my camera doesn´t know what to do to adjust.

Here is our guest room. It is decorated in beige and purple. We obviously need somewhere to hang our coats that isn´t out in the open like that. Please ignore that they are chilling there for now.


Next we got the curtains up in our kitchen. I had the hardest time finding a fabric I liked for this space. I ended up with chickens. In a kitchen, I feel they work. Usually these curtains are pulled back but in this picture they do a good job of blocking off our indoor patio which houses the washing machine and a bunch of junk.



We have also hung some of more of our pictures that we have accumulated during our travels and set up side tables for our couch.




It is sort of odd to think that in a few days we will be at our 4 month anniversary of living in our apartment. Soon I hope we are done with all the pending projects although is that ever really the case with a home?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La mesa camilla

Simple Spanish recipe: Chipirones a la plancha

Spanish names