Another wedding weekend

This weekend José and I went to his co-worker´s wedding on Saturday. The couple got married in a chapel in the Cathedral which was beautiful. As always, the bride looked wonderful and the couple seemed very happy. Afterwards we headed to a cortijo (an old hacienda which now hosts events) for the reception. We had a great time! The food was really good and we got to catch up with some of our friends from work.

Since this was an evening wedding protocol stated that women should wear long dresses. I had a hard time finding one that I wanted to wear and that was on budget. I just can´t handle spending a bunch of money on something I will probably only wear once. I ended up finding a dress at our outlet mall which was long and short at the same time. It had a long, sheer overlay but was a short dress underneath. 

Here are José and I on the bus from the ceremony to the reception:


And another outside the Cathedral:


We wish Enrique and Elena all the best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La mesa camilla

Simple Spanish recipe: Chipirones a la plancha

Spanish names