Feliz cumpleaños

First off, I wanted to thank everyone who called or wrote to wish me a happy birthday Monday (I realize this post is a bit late but we had a special English themed week at school and things have been crazy). I had a great day! First I went to school and was literally bombarded with cards and hugs from my students. I had told a few girls the week before that my birthday was coming up and the news spread like wildfire. Throughout the day girls continued to wish me a happy day. It was cute. It made me forget the times I have wanted to throttle them. Plus my co-workers surprised me with a gift and we ate the cake I made together.

Please note the different ways they invented to spell my name.


After work Jose and I went out to eat at a Moroccan restaurant. The food was so good! We haven´t been eating out a lot lately so this was a treat. I am actually surprised that there aren´t more Moroccan restaurants in Sevilla, I mean it basically is to Spain like Mexico is to the United States. I would really like to take a trip to Morocco sometime when we have both the time and the money and if not that, I would love to learn how to cook like them. 

So freaking good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La mesa camilla

Simple Spanish recipe: Chipirones a la plancha

Spanish names