Xzibit staging a comeback in Spain

That´s right, you heard it here first: the rap ¨star¨ Xzibit is striving to one-up Eminem and stage the biggest hiphop comeback in 2011. Or so it would seem, at least here in Spain. X to the Z as he so fondly called himself is everywhere! Okay, maybe just on MTV and maybe just when they show old re-runs of Pimp my Ride but it seems as if you can´t turn on your T.V. (at 4:00 in the afternoon) (on weekdays) without seeing him overhauling junk cars in style. I, along with many of you I am sure, had forgotten about this little gem of a show. The premise is simple: take one already pretty played out rapper (even in 2006ish around when the show was aired, the year I am guestimating after seeing Arnold make a guest appearance as the Governator), add busted vehicles, a ton of AWFUL and cheesy jokes, a dude with the worst spiked hair you have ever seen, seriously, ever, in your whole life and a crew of bad actors playing a car shop that transform the cars into flashy trash on wheels. Watching this show has raised some serious questions in my mind. First of all, by participating in this show didn´t Xzibit lose all his street cred? Second, where on God´s green earth did they find such wrecks (both the cars and the people) to be on the show? I saw an episode in which a guy was driving a molester van his grandma had won in 1984 in Vegas after playing a slot machine. It had dead animals in the motor. That guy should be in jail, not getting his ride ¨pimped¨. My third question, was anyone really that happy that their car was painted yellow with bright orange flames on it? Or that is had a fish bowl that could rise on hydrolics in the trunk? How long did the stereo systems or the T.V.s they added last before someone stole them? Wouldn´t the insurance be too expensive after the so-called improvements? I kind of wish they would do a reunion special or a where-are-they-now show to see how these people have maintained their vehicles. (I also would watch a where-are-they-now of all the idiots who did Room Raiders, Date my Mom or any other trashtastic MTV show). I was curious to see where Xzibit aka Alvin Nathaniel Joiner IV (ummmm, his parents, their parents, and their parents suck for passing down that name) was now so of course, I wikipidiaed him. Let´s hope this re-run-driven Spanish comeback works because according to the website, he owed more than $959, 523 in back taxes. Looks like he got pimped.

Comments

  1. Bwahaha. I also watched that show whilst visiting, but I liked the Date my Daughter show better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come i wasn't linked to this blog. it is one of your more perceptive and funny. have seen pimp my ride but do not know who xzibit it. thanks for the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has anything ever bothered you in life? Do you
    have any problem you need to solve? A pending
    court case you want to resolve in your favor?
    Health, relationship and finance. Welcome to
    the world of miracles and wonders, there are
    supernatural treasure and power to liberate
    mankind from all afflictions. Why cant you live a
    life of your dream? Why must you work so hard
    and yet earn so little? Why cant you be happy
    with the one you love and desire or why cant the
    one you love reciprocate and appreciate that
    love? Why would the doctor tell you there is no
    solution or cure to your problems? Why would
    your lawyer say you stand no chance, that your
    case is hopeless? Have you been cheated by
    anyone or those owing you money refuse to pay
    back? Do you need a rapid job promotion in
    your place of work? You want to venture into
    politics? Now I understand certain things are
    hard to believe and comprehend, but all I ask
    from you is only 3 days and if you will follow my
    instructions and use the items you will receive, I
    promise your life will never be the same
    again.If you find no relevance in the help I offer
    I solemnly appeals do not be vindictive and go
    in peace. And if your intentions are to take
    advantage of the powerful nature of our items
    for the purpose of evil, I will not have any
    business with you please be advised. May
    angels guide you. All inquiries should be
    directed to the Priest Abija email below Email:
    spirituallighthealing101@live.com or
    you can sent a text message to this number:(518) 303-6207!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

La mesa camilla

Simple Spanish recipe: Chipirones a la plancha

Spanish names