Another dream about losing my teeth

This will be a quick post, I just want to know if this is normal or not. I have had yet ANOTHER dream about losing my teeth. This is the only dream that I remember having repeatedly though it always changes slightly. Each time for whatever reason my teeth begin to fall out, crumble, disintegrate or just plain disappear. It is always very traumatic mostly because I know that people will notice my jacked up teeth (or lack thereof).

I read once that this type of dream means that you are beginning another phase in your life. Losing your teeth in your dreams is equated to when you lose your teeth as you grow up and become an adult. I guess at this point I see enough students with gaps and holes in their smiles that maybe my mind is just reacting normally (in fact while supervising recess today I had 2 girls lose baby teeth). I also think I saw that these dreams mean you will come into money soon; one can hope right? In any case, the dreams are quite disturbing.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any insights?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

La mesa camilla

Simple Spanish recipe: Chipirones a la plancha

Spanish names